Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family invite does not send to "redeem" page

Family invite does not send to "redeem" page

I upgrade from Premium to Family yesterday. Sent invites to my husband and son. They received the invites with the acceptance code. However, when they press "accept invitation", they are not redirected to a page which would allow them to insert the code and redeem the invite. Rather, they get redirected to a login page where one should put in user name and password. What's the problem and how to solve it?

7 Replies

Same problem exactly. **bleep**, Spotify? Your "help" systems are a complete fail. In addition to this problem, there are zero instructions anywhere on how to use Spotify Family - if I can ever get it to work.

also trying to get help with this. is it because they already have a premium acct on a trial?

Someone who knows how to resolv this issue?

Exactly same problem for my family. I subscribed this morning for Spotify Family. I thought it would be a good idea for Christmas....

Very frustrating. Save Our Souls !!!

It works for us now, we havent created an account for the specific user which is the first step.

same for me can you please explain how you resolved the issue I would be very greatful

How did you do that... I already had a premium account & that seems to be the only log in page we can get to?

Suggested posts