Country

Poland

Device

any

Operating System

any

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I've added my fiancee to family account, she was using it for a long time but in the mentime you've send her a confirmation email that she missed, she was removed from family plan and is unable to join now, how can I add her again.

Btw, the support is a bit ridiculus, no contact forms, nothing the only thing I've found was to... ask question on spotify community... 

2 Replies

Hey there @truemaveric,

thanks for reaching out !

When a confirmation mail is sent to a user on a Family plan may indicate there was an issue confirming the users info.

Unfollowing the instructions means the user will be removed from the plan as already happend.

Please contact Spotify CS through this contact page and have them reconfigure the users info.

Make sure to reply to any automated mail you recieve.

Hope this helps 🙂

i have my family members registered under my plan, but after a few months they got deleted. I don't know why it happened. We lived in the same residential area but still they got deleted. i tried to send them invitations under their previous email address but after filling up the form, it says "you're unable to join this Family plan. Need help? Read our FAQ" and i just don't understand why this is happening.

Thanks-in-advance!

Suggested posts