Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family member removed from Spotify Premium

Family member removed from Spotify Premium

Two of my members, with the same address using Spotify Premium Family got removed after several months of usage. They tried to re-register but couldn't.

14 Replies

Hey @vasy123! Welcome to the community!

It sounds like Spotiy couldn't confirm that you live on the same address. Just to confirm, you really all live at the same address? Let me know.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem, and the sistem says the address is not the same. Where can I see my address complete, ?

I have the same problem, and i cant see my adress

i have the same problem, anyone have some helpful tip?

Hey! 

Same problem with my boyfriend!

He lives with me but Spotify removed him :'( 

I can prove that he lives with me through billing letters...

Sorry to say but the only way to change or check your home address once you have confirmed it to the Family plan is to contact the Spotify support by clicking the link below:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

a Question.. Did he opened an account in iTunes Music?  I think that´s the problem...

Nope...

You have to tell each member that are about to be removed, to check their email, the one you entered to send the invitation, and confirm that you live in the same address.

My family members keep on being removed regularly! Despite the fact that I complained  about this, it keeps on happening! Spotify, can you please stop treating your paying members like this? We are not trying to take advantage of your family plan, we all live here at the same address. The only "crime" I had to do, is to create a separate family account for my Bose speakers at home, because you guys and Bose don!t seem to be able to offer a working solution for listening at home and in the car at the same time... Some of your users are really honest people, that only try to use their paid account, so stop treating those like cheaters!

Had the same issue. When you received the notification that some member ia going to be removed, tell that member that have to check the email were you sent the invitation. The member will see an email from Spotify with a link to confirm the address. That worked for all my members and never were removed again.
Hope this will help.

Hello, I got removed from my Family Plan Premium because I did not see the email telling me to verify my account. I was sent an invite but I could not re-enter the plan again. Please help, thanks. 

I have this problem too!!

One of my family be removed from Premium~
I try to send invite again and he said the website reply "can't not join the Premium"......
Please solve the problem as soon as possible.

真的很令人討厭!! 為何已經輸入過的地址而且已經再次確認了,為何還會莫名被刪除?
這種家庭方案真的ok嗎? 我很懷疑繼續這樣搞會員會不會跑光...
競爭者很多,請不要用這樣的方式把會員趕走...

之前已經從Apple Music回來Spotify了,現在該不會又要回去了?

2827_new.jpg

Same problem here. I will cancel spotify premium.

This method of validation is soo frustrating and not accurate. Because no one reads email anymore. 

Suggested posts