Premium family

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Samsung s20

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have added my sister too the family account. And she shows up on the list of registered accounts. But when she opens the app she still gets commercials and it still says she has free account. We don't had spotify. So I   went from a free account to family Premium and added my brother and sister. And they show up on the added list when they open the sended link but won't get the premium as well.

By my brother it works, but my sister i now learned made the account by here boyfriends house. Can i still fix it?

I tried finding an answer on this site but don't find any that are quit the same

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @matthijs463!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

From your detailed description it sounds like your sister might have 2 different account with us and this is causing the confusion.

She has accepted the invitation on one account, but she's using a different account to log in on the app.

She can take a look at this page to see how to locate her accounts. It's also a good idea to check the status of her subscription on her account page and if it shows Premium, she can use the email she sees there and reset her password to log in the app.

Keep us in the loop here. We'll be happy to help further.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @matthijs463!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

From your detailed description it sounds like your sister might have 2 different account with us and this is causing the confusion.

She has accepted the invitation on one account, but she's using a different account to log in on the app.

She can take a look at this page to see how to locate her accounts. It's also a good idea to check the status of her subscription on her account page and if it shows Premium, she can use the email she sees there and reset her password to log in the app.

Keep us in the loop here. We'll be happy to help further.

ElenaModerator

thank you

it was thaht my sister for some reason had 2 accounts.

it works now.

It's so great to hear that you were able to figure this out @matthijs463!

If your sister was able to locate her extra account she can follow the steps here to close it to avoid confusion in the future.

Just give us a shout if you have any other questions and we'll come running 🏃‍♂️

ElenaModerator

Suggested posts