Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family members automactically removed

Solved!

Family members automactically removed

Four of my family members were suddenly removed from premium(one is still fine) and when they enter the address and it keeps showing that can not be verified!But I am so sure that the address is correct!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ricky242432, welcome to the community!

Make sure that they're inputting the same address that you all reside at. If they still have trouble, ask them to confirm their address using an incognito window. 

If that doesn't do the trick, reach out to us via Twitter so we can have a closer look.

We hope that helps.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @ricky242432, welcome to the community!

Make sure that they're inputting the same address that you all reside at. If they still have trouble, ask them to confirm their address using an incognito window. 

If that doesn't do the trick, reach out to us via Twitter so we can have a closer look.

We hope that helps.

i have a same problem too. This happened about 3 times. Why this situation keep happening??? and how can i fix it?

I have the problem too. Where is the solution?

All fasmily members removed and I can't insert my address

Problem is that I can't inoput my address

i have the same issue too! Please help

how do we access the incognito window.  my family members have been deleted from my account

I have the same problem, even if they have verified the address they were still kicked out of the family subsciption. Why do we have to go to twitter? such a hassle! why not just answer us here in the community and look into it?! Does twitter have the technical support for spotify? You should have moved the entire thing to twitter! your support sucks!

Suggested posts