NEXT STEP

Family members can't connect

Solved!

Family members can't connect

Device: All

Operating System: All

Account: koutak7 

My Question or Issue: 

Hello, I have issue with connection my family members to family account. I could not pay my old card so I updated my payment information but all my family members were deleted immediately from my family account. Now if I try to add them, they have the issue with authentication. My family members always get error message without any information. Printscreen of issue is attachment. Only existing members have this issue. If I try to add new member, there is not issue. All members have same address like me.

48453.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @koutak7!

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. Just fill out the online contact form to create a ticket with support. If you would prefer not to send an email, you can reach them on twitter at @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello @koutak7!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might be worth trying another device.

Keep me posted and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello @Jose_M,

I tried other devices and browser but result is always same :-(. Do you have any other advices?

Do you know how I can contact technical support directly? I didn't find any email for technical support on website.

Thank you.

Tomas

Marked as solution

Hello @koutak7!

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. Just fill out the online contact form to create a ticket with support. If you would prefer not to send an email, you can reach them on twitter at @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello @Jose_M,

thank you for link. Technical support helped me.

Regards,

Tomas

I'm glad to hear it's working fine 🙂 Make sure to reach out if you need help from us again!
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts