Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family members disappeared out of account

Family members disappeared out of account

I had to update my payment cc today and all the family members in my account disappeared! Where did they go? Its a total pain in the **bleep** to put them in, do I have to go through the process again or are they stored someplace?

3 Replies

Hey @judmorrison, welcome to the Community!

We're sorry to hear about the family members that were removed from your plan. Try inviting them again to see if they have any trouble joining.

Let us know how it goes.

I have a similr issue,   for  over a month now , other two memebers of my family ( that live with me)  can´t get on the family plan, and they r the only reason why im paying to be honest...i added 3  and  of them cant join the account anymore... they  had it for a week.... and i  keep sending back the invites and they just cant simple join PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hey @katznutz8,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Family plan. 

Have the 2 members who can't join ever been on a Family plan before? Just a heads up - it's only possible to join up to 2 Family plans within a 12 month period. 

If they've never been on a Family plan, and live at the same address as you, then we'd recommend checking our this support article. You should find some useful tips under Need Help?

Let us know how you get on!

Suggested posts