Premium

Country

Singapore 

Device

(iPhone Samsung PC)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

We have a familyplan running in Singapore for my wife and I and 2 kids.

My wife and I travelled to the US 2 days ago for a 2 week trip. This morning kid A calls in that hes been removed from premium. I check plan and notice that my wife has been removed as well. Kid B happily continues to enjoy the service.

to recap 2 kids in singapore 2 adults in USA travelling. 1 kid one adult been removed from premium.

Chatting to help reveals that the 'system' removes once it detects people no longer 'living together'

My question is where is the problem? Me for leaving singapore, one of my kids gets dropped? How about my wife shes with me, yet alo gets dropped?

Why is I pay for a service and specify wich emails gets that service, does a 'system' decide to cut off people? especially after chatting to support there is no way of putting them back on unless I return in 2 weeks time and all of us are 'detected' to be living together? This means its impossible to take holidays!? How about this wasnt an issue ever in the past and we have been on premium for a number of years?

Very confused!!  

1 Reply

Hey @hlsg.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It's alright to go on a holiday while on Premium for Family. Pretty soon after subscribing however, the users will receive an email to verify their address. You'll have a few days to do this before you members are being removed.

No worries though, if you get in touch with support here, you'll be able to set everything straight.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts