Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family members removed

Solved!

Family members removed

Last month I've purchased premium for my family. Last week my two sisters and brother got e-mail from spotify to validate their address. They provided the details, and on the web site it said that address was verified. Somehow I realized that all my family members, except one, are removed from my family members list. And I just can't add them again even though I sent an invitation and provide the necessary details for family member premium. I hope you guys get it done asap, or I'm gonna unsubscribe from family member premium.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, I've been talking with spotify staff on fb/spotifycares, and I realized that the problem was my address not being updated on spotify. I moved my house like 4-5 months ago, and when I purchased the family plan I registered with my current address which did not match the one on spotify servers... That is why my family members were removed from the plan. Since you can not update your address on spotify, I added my family members to the plan with my old address.. It seems that we need to be using my old address till we can update our addresses on spotify. You can learn your address from spotify staff on fb/spotifycares, they've been such good help. I hope this helps other people having similar problems.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey there @akkayali7,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

When a family invitation is accepted and approved it means all members of the account live under the same physical adress.

Please make sure none of the members had changed their details latley and caused this issue of removing them from the membership.

Waiting to hear  how you did 😃

Marked as solution

Well, I've been talking with spotify staff on fb/spotifycares, and I realized that the problem was my address not being updated on spotify. I moved my house like 4-5 months ago, and when I purchased the family plan I registered with my current address which did not match the one on spotify servers... That is why my family members were removed from the plan. Since you can not update your address on spotify, I added my family members to the plan with my old address.. It seems that we need to be using my old address till we can update our addresses on spotify. You can learn your address from spotify staff on fb/spotifycares, they've been such good help. I hope this helps other people having similar problems.

Suggested posts