Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan driving me crazy

Family plan driving me crazy

What is the trick to making sure everyone on my family plan can listen separately at the same time? When I try to listen when my daughter is also on, I end up kicking her off and vice versa. Does this have something to do with how we are logging in? Do we each log into the app with separate emails and passwords? Or does this have something to do with the device password? What exactly is the problem? By the way, I used to have a free plan so I don't know if that is the problem or what. Thanks so much. 

1 Reply

Hi @mfeldman28,

Welcome to the forums!

In order for everyone on the plan to listen to the own music each member added would need their own email address for you to be able to add them to the family plan.

Also can you confirm that your family plan payment has been sucessful? If it has you would of recieved an email payment confirmation for the plan from Spotify.

I have also posted a link for you that has helpful FAQ about the family plan 🙂

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_information/premium-for-family/

Hope this helps!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts