Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan info for single dad.

Solved!

Family plan info for single dad.

Hello I have been using Spotify free for awhile now. I was interested in signing up for the family plan. I read that everyone must live at the same address. 

My question is how does that work for children. 

Not to get to personal here but I have one child that lives with me full time and visits there other parent and one child that lives with me 50% of the time. 

I guess what im asking is am I going to have issues sharing a family plan with them (they are the only reason I’m considering going with the family plan) 

or is that an okay use of the family plan and the whole address thing is to just stop people from giving it way to friends? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @dopey28, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help you.

Since your children live with you 50% of the time, next time they come over - it's best to set it up for them while they're at the same address as you. When they leave your address, they'll still be able to use Premium Family.

You can get started here. If you need a guide on how to get started, check out this support article.

You can also simply reply to this thread and I'll be more than happy to help with your questions.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @dopey28, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help you.

Since your children live with you 50% of the time, next time they come over - it's best to set it up for them while they're at the same address as you. When they leave your address, they'll still be able to use Premium Family.

You can get started here. If you need a guide on how to get started, check out this support article.

You can also simply reply to this thread and I'll be more than happy to help with your questions.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you very much for the help!
I just wanted to check that this wasn’t breaking any rules

Suggested posts