Family

Country

UK

Device

IPhone 7 and Android phone

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have a spotify family account.  I invited my son who has received the invitation.  He has set up his own spotify free account.  When he clicks on the "Accept invitation" button on the email it takes him to a page where is asks him to enter his address.  When he does this he can't click on the "Submit" button.  We have tried:

resending the invitation

trying from different devices

entering the token number manually (which is apprently not a valid token number)

I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that despite sending the invitation from my spotify account (on which my husband is an invited member), when my son clicks on the "Accept invitation" button it tells him that he is joining my husbands family spotify account (he doesn't have one - it is my account!!).

I have an Iphone 7, and my son has an android phone with android 7 operating system.

Any help much appreciated.

1 Reply

Hey @Wombling3, welcome to the Community!

Let's make sure there are no empty fields when your son enters the address details.

In case this doesn't do the trick, try asking him to clear his browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts