Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan

Family plan

Hi,

I still having Issue trying to purchase the family plan! Is there any issue on the website? Since I keep getting the same error "There's a issue with the payment method please try again or try a different one" I already try 2 different cards both of them international and already call the bank 3 times and there's no issue in their end. I already use this card before with Spotify so what's the problem?

5 Replies

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at our Spotify Answers board.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Please don't give that response because it doesn't help at all. Just fix the **bleep** page to I can get my family plan.

I'd recommend giving it a try via an incognito/private browser window and/or another device.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Still not working. Already try on a different device and incognito page.

Thanks for letting me know.

Can you please make sure that the country in which the cards are issued matches the country that you live in?

The payment will not work if the cards are issued by an international bank from a different country.

You can look here for any other payment methods available, in case the cards are from a different country

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts