Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family premium account

Family premium account

I upgraded from premium account to family account as I thought we could all listen to our music on different devices ie I work offshore I thought I could still use my account as I thought it covered 4 family members we use account in the house through Sonos and have no problems in this devices . 

2 Replies

Hey @Bruciedude

Is everyone logging into their own Spotify account when accepting the invite?

The way Spotify Family works is that each person creates their own Spotify account first if they do not already have one. For everyone to create a Spotify account they will need their own email address.

Once everyone has their own Spotify account you then invite them to join your family plan and then they sign in with that account in the app. Make sure everyone enters the same home address when it asks for verification. Then everyone will be able to listen on their own without interrupting the other users.

Check out these pages for help with the Family Plan:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/premium-for-family/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Spotify Premium is garbage. Note the bait and switch, "Family" actually means only certain family members, and parents/admins of family premium are, in the eyes of Spotify, completely irresponsible dolts. Whats a straight answer on the age limit?? You can't find it anywhere. VERY SKETCHY, Spotify. Making me reconsider you entirely. Definitely signing OFF premium.

Suggested posts