Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family sharing

Family sharing

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Good evening ,This is my issue . I am trying to have my wife join me on my Spotify account but it won’t let her for some odd reason she made her own account to see if that was the issue . She was logged into my account as well then she logged out and tried to use hers but it won’t let her . We have tried all different t things as well but it just won’t let her ya e the account as well so we both can use it at the same time . Also I sent one to my mother-in-law and she got the Invite but she needs to make an account to see if it works for her . I attached a picture that says my wife can’t get on for some odd reason and she is using her own account the free one as well so any help would be appreciated.
thank you for your time as well I hope I made

CE8FCE62-4758-4C08-869E-9872EB532609.png
4 Replies

Hey there @Trinidad04

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

The error message you see only appears when two users are logged in to the same Spotify account. 

In this case both users need to log out from Spotify, each on their own individual device. Then you should log back in, making sure you enter the correct login credentials for your account.

You can tell which account you’re logged in by looking at your Spotify username (which you'll find here in your Account page under Profile).

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

I can't get my wifes account to work either. when you sign in all it wants is to know what kind of account do you want. No where does it say anything about being added to a family account. Want CC info.

Checked my premium account and she is not there

Hey there @airpilikia!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You wife needs to be logged in on her own account page here and then click on her invitation link to become a part of the plan.

Take a look here under ''Invite or remove members'' to see how you can send her an invitation.

Keep us posted on how it goes and feel free to send us a screenshot if you get any error message.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts