Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family subscription multiple issues

Family subscription multiple issues

Hey everyone,

I've got a number of issues happening with spotify:

1. When I send an invitation to join my family subscription my name is shown as some gibbersih code in the email, rather than the real name. My guess is that's because of linking with facebook? But that's a minor issue.

2. The second part is that once the invitation is accepted and the link is opened, it says "Join X family" where X is the 1st person in my family, not me for some reason. When I enter the address details it seems to be working at first, but after around 2 weeks, the 5th member of family always gets converted to spotify free, because they cannot verify that we live in the same location. And the problem is always with the 5th one, all other 4 enjoy spotify with no issues. Any guidance how to solve or contact spotify tech support would be appreaciated.

Thanks,

Minvydas

1 Reply

Hey @Minvydas, welcome to the Community!

To answer your first question, it shows that way since you're connected to Facebook. 

About the second part, it sounds like they keep getting removed because they haven't verified their physical address. 

Try inviting them again and asking them to keep an eye on their email inbox for an email asking him to verify the address.

Hope that helps.

Suggested posts