Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family subscription--when accepting invite, taken to owner's manage subscription page

Family subscription--when accepting invite, taken to owner's manage subscription page

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue:   I've just upgraded to family  But when family member accepts invitation, she's taken back to my "Manage Subscription" page.  She doesn't have previous subscription.  (She has different email address.)

1 Reply

Hey @Cruce.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂 

Just to confirm, does the Family member who is trying to accept your invite have their own account which they are logged into when opening the link in the invitation email?

If not, they will need to create one. You can then resend the invitation to the email address they used when signing up. Here are the relevant steps.

If they do have an account, could you make sure that they accept the invite from a desktop computer, and that they are logged into their own account (they can log out/in just in case)? Doing this in an incognito window or a different browser usually helps.

Let us know how it goes - we'll be here in case you need further help with this 🙂

Suggested posts