Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Find and manage family members

Find and manage family members

Hey everyone,

this issue has been around for quite a while from what I read but it doesn´t seem to be solved yet.

I would like to ask this again and actually would want to post this in the IDEA´s section (which seem to be impossible for some reason).

Anyway here´s the thing.

I am the boss. I have two additional members which I can invite (nice) but then I have to find them through the regular search. WHY? The family members should have a certain control section in the profile settings where I can see, manage, organize them. I want to share different playlists with different members easily (e.g. right click on a playlist and got to e.g. "share with family" and then have maybe checkboxes for each member.

Where are your UX Designers when needed? You sell a product (in this case the family premium account) yet have not thought or at least finished thinking about the interaction inbetween them.

It would be great to get things moved on a bit quicker. For further ideas and a brainstorming session just let me know. I would be glad to help you out.

Greets from Germany

0 Replies

Suggested posts