Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fraud payement from Stockolm on debit card.. i need the money back

Fraud payement from Stockolm on debit card.. i need the money back

Why the debit card of my girlfriend received a fraud payement from spotify? She doesn't have any spotify account and i got a free spotify account.. but we aren't related in any way.She payed from her debit card the quote for a family premium 14,99euro coming from Stockolm and she didn't received neither the request for that payement (she never submitted to anyone because she doesn't have any spotify account) neither the request to input the security code from the back of her debit car in order to PAY.Someone simply paid his spotify account with her debit card.. HOW TIS CAN BE HAPPENED???? We need some reply and better the money back.. She only uses her debit card in italy over Amazon and that's it .. She never gave the debit card to anyone and she always keep the card at home.. we have the detail of the paiement so you could track the fraud owner of the account that did that and you can disable his account because this is not ethic. [PERSONAL DATA REMOVED by @imattolo]. Please write to me and i will tell her.

4 Replies

Hey @ecalzo, welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that.

Please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Be aware that this person does have registerd another account and did used the same debit card AGAIN in order to have the premium account .. we did the notification to our credit and debit card company to find the responsible of that in order to have the refund for the second paiement he did.. this kind of acting is not good either for spotify.. please review your paiement security sistem in order to avoid people with only credit card number to be able to pay with another person card without knowing all the detail such the security code on the baco of the card and the expiration date of the card.. because this guy has been able to pay with my girlfriend card from stockolm and we are in italy.. i doubt that he may have seen the detail of my girlfriend card such number code or anything else

I know you got a facebook page but be aware that some people like me doesn't like the social network dark sea and scam.. so a service not related to the facebook or tweeter social will be very helpful for all those are actually active on the web but avoiding some sort of service like facebook twetter instagram and other junk .. thanks anyway for replying 

Hey @ecalzo, in my last post i gave you a link which gives you the possibility to contact the customer care via e-mail. Please click here and fill the form 🙂

Best wishes 🙂

Suggested posts