Solved!

Re: Free Google Mini - Family Premium

dougis
Casual Listener

he link is throwing an error for me

2018-11-01 05_50_34-Window.png

rickooski

Same.  This has just been handled so horribly.  Getting the same error here.  

dougis
Casual Listener

It finally worked for me but it took a while

Emptydarkness3

When I click the button it just says you have already shown interest in this offer thanks. Then nothing else... will I get an email or is it hey we see your interest too bad

JoeGould1111
Music Fan

Try using an incognito mode.  They did recommend that for me as well.  Not sure what else it could be, and I would recommend contacting support.

Cowtippa

I also get the you have already shown interest in this offer thank you message.  Is there going to be an email sent?

michaelmiddle
Casual Listener

When I followed the link to http://spotify.com/us/googlehome/register, I got a message that I was on the list and would get an email when the device was ready. About 2 minutes later, I received an email with a link to the Google store that included the promo pricing ($0.00) at checkout.

beefeltie
Casual Listener

i submitted my request for the free Mini and then received an email from Spotify that said "Your Google Home Mini awaits" so I clicked on the Get It Now button in the email. This took me to the Google store where I selected a color. Then it went to a page that said my bill would be $49. 

uh, that's the normal price, right? where's the free version?

thanks for any help.

brian

sid_reddy
Casual Listener

You should proceed with the process on the google store page and the actual promo is applied in the later page. Hope this helps.

beefeltie
Casual Listener
Ah, thanks. I should’ve figured that out.

B
SUGGESTED POSTS