Free Google Mini - Family Premium

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Operating System

Android, Windows

My Question or Issue

How do current Spotify Family Premium members get your current gift of a Free Google Mini?  I've been a Family Premium Member for over 3 years and I'm hoping you are going to extend the same gift to current Family Premium Members versus to just only new subscribers.  Please advise on how current Family Premium Members can receive the Free Google Mini? Thank you!

30 Replies

I recently signed up for this as well but when I got my email from Spotify it marked it as spam and not can't redeem my code. Anyone else having this problem?

hh.PNG

Signed up for my free mini at the beginning of Nov and got the reservation email.  When I went to the website through the link, chalk was out of stock so I've been waiting for it to come back into stock.  Now charcoal is out of stock as well and only coral is left.  I went to Google's store directly and all colors are in stock.  What the heck?  Since this is a "while supplies last", does that mean they only allocated a certain number of every color?  Would have been nice to know.  I could have gotten charcoal, but not interested in coral.

I would assume they only had a certain number available, but not sure.
*shrug* I just chose the best color available, since its free anyway.

I am getting the below error for the free Google Mini
We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.

Hey @selarka_chirag.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Since this is an offer with limited availability, it is possible that they are out of stock. Do make sure to check back again, and if you can't get the colour that you originally wanted, try to see if there are other colours in stock.

Hope that helps!

Hi All

I got my Google Home Mini reservation confirmation e-mail back in November > 11/06. It said I would receive an e-mail as soon as my device is ready. However; never heard anything since. Have been checking my e-mail on a regular basis. How long does this usually take? Is there any way to check on the status of your order?
Thanks
~G

I just got mine Friday, so they're coming.

Hey @g_n_c

Did you check the spam folder? Also, make sure to look for the confirmation in different email addresses you might have. 

All the best!

Thanks All! Yes, I checked all incoming mail boxes, still nothing 😞

My friend at work got an email just a week ago for the free google mini but i never received an email and i have had the family premium fo a couple years too.

I have been trying to redeem a free Mini since Nov. 20th, with multiple bad links from Spotify, multiple emails to Spotify support with very slow response only after repeated badgering, Google chat, Google support, this community and SpotifyCares. After Spotify dragged it's feet for 2 months the response I am getting now is that the offer is now over and there is nothing that can be done. The reason it has fallen to out of the offer period is because of the slow response from Spotify support.

It seems to me that Spotify made an offer and the offer didn't work, so Spotify just dragged it's feet until they had an excuse to not honor the offer.

Suggested posts