Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free month with Family Premium - Australia

Solved!

Free month with Family Premium - Australia

Hi - my daughter trialled a free 3 month individual premium spotify account (which is about to end) and our family has decided to take out a family premium membership (with my name being the lead one).  I have two questions: 1. Are we still eligible for the one month free offering for family premium? 2. can she transfer her playlists etc to our family premium account easily without losing anything?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @abraun24

Yes if you’re switching to Premium Family on your account you’ll be eligible for a free trial since you haven’t tried Premium even if the other members have.

Hope that clears things up.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @abraun24, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

If you haven’t tried Premium in the past, you’re eligible for the trial offer of Premium Family. If you have tried Premium in the past, or are currently on a Premium subscription you’ll be charged immediately after subscribing.

You can use an existing account to join or start a Premium Family plan, keeping your own saved music and playlists. Other members of the plan also use their own accounts and keep their own saved music and playlists, so you don’t need to share login details. There is some more information on how this plan works in this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks for the reply - if I have never had a premium free month but my daughter has (and she will be included in our family premium subscription), will I still get the free month or not ( because one of our family members has had it before)?

Marked as solution

Hey @abraun24

Yes if you’re switching to Premium Family on your account you’ll be eligible for a free trial since you haven’t tried Premium even if the other members have.

Hope that clears things up.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts