From Premium to Family with iTunes

Solved!
Highlighted

From Premium to Family with iTunes

premium

Germany

Hello,
I suppose this question has been asked a hundred times, but I couldn't find a solution, so I'm going to ask you one more time:
Can I convert my premium account subscribed to iTunes into a family account? and if so, how? If I cancel the subscription on Itunes, are my playlists all gone? Or do they persist? I hope you can help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: From Premium to Family with iTunes

Spotify Legend

Hey @Imschi,

We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

If you're subscribed to Spotify Premium through another company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider), you need to cancel your subscription with them to upgrade to Premium for Family.

Once you've done that and your account is reverted back to free, you can sign up for Spotify Family here. Good luck! Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: From Premium to Family with iTunes

Spotify Legend

Hey @Imschi,

We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

If you're subscribed to Spotify Premium through another company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider), you need to cancel your subscription with them to upgrade to Premium for Family.

Once you've done that and your account is reverted back to free, you can sign up for Spotify Family here. Good luck! Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS