Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting a member to join on family premium

Getting a member to join on family premium

I upgraded my spotiy to family premium and added my sons email. He received the invite, we pressed the accept invite button, he entered his information and recieved another email saying account confirmed. He never was given the opportunity to create a password and spotify does not recognize his email.  On my end is show account accepted however he does not have access. I tried removing his access and sending the invite again however it still does not work. I need help desperately.

4 Replies

Having the same problem here. Hope someone has some info. Live chat with Spotify was no help and then I was cut off.

So I managed to have Spotify recognize the new email and then did a password reset. It sent me the link to create a new password and now my son's family account works. Maybe try that? I did try the exact same thing last week and it did not work but maybe because I took his name off and resent the invite...either way it works now so I am happy.

Hello,

welcome to the Spotify Community! I'm happy to assist you!

Is your son registred on Facebook with Facebook? If so, he will need to ckick on "Log in Facebook" on the log in page. 

He is not registered on Facebook however I did manage to sort out the issue and he is now happily on the family premium plan. Thank you for the response.

Suggested posts