Google Home Mini Promotion still trying to charge full price?

Re: Google Home Mini Promotion still trying to charge full price?

Morty_hero
Casual Listener

Same issue I got charged on my credit card for this. 

{snip - Community Moderator edit}

1 person liked this

Re: Google home Mini not free (Family premium)

DocBott
Casual Listener
The whole Google Home Mini offer is a disgrace.  The only help I was offered by Spotify was to cancel my subscription.  This is the worst on-line “customer service” I have come across.

Re: Google home Mini not free (Family premium)

Ogie92
Music Fan

Don't even bother doing the promo. In the end you'll have to pay $9.99 upfront when you cancel your family plan, and then when you redeem and want to upgrade to family I can see them charging you $14.99 upfront as well.

Which means your paying $24.98 for a "Free" Google Home.

Just wait till Christmas, they're usually on sale for $39.99, and it'll save you the headache.

Highlighted

LightKoyz

Nvm

DocBott
Casual Listener
It gets worse

Spotify have seen fit to send me a reminder email to claim my “free” Google home mini that I haven’t been able to order, and guess what click on the link and it STILL says I can only have one, when I have NONE.  Rubbish offer, hopeless customer service and it speaks volumes about the company…..

Premium for Family includes a Google Home Mini.

Claim yours before it's too late!

GET YOURS NOW

Xephirothe_5

Pretty sure this promo only works for the white colour. I was gonna get the black one but no promo was applied so I ended up here. Changed my order to the white one and the promo applied. (ta-da)

Hope this helps. :) 

educm2

Having the same issue

1 person liked this

cleverdesigner
Casual Listener

Oh, Spotify,

This has been a farce. Okay, at least for me. 

At this point I feel like I'm just an entitled whiner, some sort of freebie snatcher trying to get his grubby hands on a carrot on a stick. 

So I'm just done with that then. I'm really tired of the faux offering to current scrubs like me (but really for new users). Next time just say so. So you're no better than Comcast with a free crappy netbook. Just tell us so. Don't spend months with this rigamarole. 

My goodness, I don't even want this thing anymore. It was a spiff, a neat treat, but ever since I was "able" to order it, I never could actually get it for free. I feigned patience, good humor, etc. Heck, I even made a little video to explain to the unhelpful Facebook help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxsZTW-nyo&fbclid=IwAR0q049NlMJrx0m0MNYlC0cqHRCUo8ungrrqvHlI4FyZRCx...

But as I've always said. I'm not bitter, just disappointed. So there, I've dusted off my saltiness. But, Lordy it's been a months-long saga to leave behind. 

Rick87Eq

Same problem here. I followed all the proper steps, got the email, on the website it said that the promotion had been applied but still had to enter mi credit card and decided to go through with it, believing I wouldn't be charged for it. Then I just received it, check my credit card and was charged. Since there is no email to contact spotify or phone, I have no idea what to do. I feel it's so unfair I'm being charged for this. Has anyone found a solution for this problem?

Lurome05
Music Fan
There's no Solution, cancel the order and dispute charge through your
credit card. I quite trying months ago, and got one from eBay. No more
problems no more headaches.
SUGGESTED POSTS