NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini not received

Google Home Mini not received

Plan

Premium for Family

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

I took up the offer to get a free Google Home Mini through my Premium for Family account approximately two weeks ago. I received an email from Spotify with a link to place the order. This took me to the google store, where I placed an order for the Home Mini. The page updated and said the order had been successful. However, two weeks later I haven't recevied anything - not even a confirmation email.

I spoke to Google Help this morning and they said no order was ever placed against my account. They said I would have to contact spotify to try and resolve the issue. I tried to re-place the order via the link in the orginal email from spotify but this no longer works. Please help! Thanks.

1 Reply

I am in the US but have had exactly the same problem for months.  I have been trying to post this in the forum and can't figure out how to:.  Hopefully someone will have some advise other than to tell us they just aren't following through on this for some customers and there is no way to get them to do it.  My post:

In Oct. 2018 I signed up for the Spotify Family plan as part of the Google Mini promotion.  which I never received.  I I have spent countless hours on the phone and chat with support trying many fixes (mostly links that would not work) and always told to be patient, they were escalating the problem, and there was a new team working on it.

I know many of you have had this problem solved through customer support, but after 6+ months (my last call with them was in Feb and I was again told someone would get back to me), I have to give up on that.  Have any of you found any other means (within Spotify or from without) of getting Spotify to make good on their Google Mini promise when Customer Service/help didn't come through after repeated attempts?

Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

Suggested posts