Google Home Mini offer

Google Home Mini offer

Family Premium 

Country UK

Device

Samsung Galaxy 7

Operating System

Android 

How do you claim the free Google Home Mini when I signed up for the family premuim plan I was sent email but I clicked on the link it was going to charge me for the  Google Home Mini so I didn't bother now when I click on the same link it takes me to the spotify website but it does not say anything about the free Google Home Mini.

7 Replies

So you got an email after signing up to the family subscription?

I just upgraded to family, but didn't receive anything.

Just to let you know, I just got off chat with spotify support.  It seems as though they ran out of google home mini's on the 17th april, it was a very popular offer so if yu signed up after that, as I did, then you won't receive one.

They suggested I go back to being a premium account holder and wait for the next offer.

Hope this helps.

I spoke to someone on spotify chat and thery sent my case to customer support and then they sent me a new link to get a home mini it worked and now I should recieve it

maybe you should try again

Thanks for letting us know, what is the link?

You will have to contact them yourself you will need to get a new code from them to redeem at the checkout so you get the google mini free

Ok I see.

Thanks very much for letting me know

Hey there @Alboydino and @goldsmith87,

Thanks for reaching out regarding this here in the Community!

Unfortunately, this offer has now ended. If you weren't able to claim the offer while it was still available, we'd suggest keeping an eye on the Google Store and spotify.com for more great deals and promotional offers we may offer in the future.

Hope this helps clarify things but don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts