Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Mini Promo Broken

Google Mini Promo Broken

I saw a similar (not same issue) for this here.

When I clicked the link to redeem, all seemed fine ... until I hit purchase. Then it gave me a 404 error. When I try to look at my purchases I get a 404 error. When I try the link again it doesn't apply the discount.

How can I tell if I got it?

9 Replies

Hi and Welcome to the Spotify Community,

Can you send us a screenshot of the error code that way we can take a look and give you the correct feedback?

Let me know 🙂

Best,

Jack

Note: I am not a Spotify Employee

Having the same issue.

Spotify error.jpg

Ok Hi again,

Here is the issue, Spotify is well aware of what is happening, if you want you can alert them that you are having this issue, just one question, is this when you try to checkout with your google home?

Let me know

Jack

Hello Jack,

No its when i go to https://www.spotify.com/us/googlehome/register/ that error shows up.

A post I never read was released Monday, unfortunately, if you did not claim it by December 14th, it sounds like you did not get the google home mini, I will like the Post and Comment from the moderator. Sorry about the inconvenience. 

Comment From Melody (Community Manager/Moderator) 

"Hey Stars!

Just following up on this one, as the offer's now ended.

We can let customers asking know that the offer was only for a limited time, while supplies lasted.

https://www.spotify.com/legal/premium-for-family-supplemental-offer-terms/

If they have any follow up questions, you can use the following template:

"I appreciate your comments. Rest assured Spotify are taking on board all feedback. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with"

Anything sensitive/tricky, please escalate and ask mods for help.

Thanks!"

Sorry again,

Jack

Note: I am not a Spotify Employee.

If this was the answer to your question hit the three dots and click accept as solution and maybe give me a like :). 

**bleep** that sucks read it was thru full month of December. Oh well I'll go back to Pandora. 

HI again, 

I am very sorry to hear that, If you want you can contact Spotify directly and they might be able to help you.

Apologies,

Jack

Thank you for your help and quick response.

Bryce

Not a problem, happy to help, If you want you can hit my post and click accept as the solution for others to see that way people can find this thread and the answer easier! Have a good Holliday Season.

Suggested posts