Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google home mini promo code and link

Google home mini promo code and link

Hi, 

I received an email from Spotify advising that if I upgrade to Premium Family, I would receive a Google Home Mini. I have not received an email with the promo code and the link provided in previous threads provides a message that I have already expressed interest in the redemption and then when I 'check availability' I am provided with the following message: 

"We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

Can you please advise as to what I need to do to redeem the free google home mini? 

Thank you

8 Replies

Hi,

I have the same issue here. I signed up for the Premium for Family plan and I can't get the code to redeem the Google Home Mini.

Please help me out. Thanks.

Exact same issue for me also - based in Australia.

Same issue here. It’s not very clear if there’s a free mini available or not. The terms say, “while stocks last” but there’s no indication if there’s any left. It’s all very “bait and switch” feeling.

Ok, so I got the link this morning, but still more problems. Apparently Google has only allocated X amount to spotify users per day, and they are over quota for today. Read more here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Family/More-issues-trying-to-redeem-a-Google-Home-Mini/...

Not sure that is convinced as I've managed to redeem mine after you this morning. (I had the same problem as you as well, but when I got onto support, the support person I talked to was more willing to help me out instead of giving me an excuse and telling me to "go away come again another day"). I've managed to redeem mine now. I've put the details on the same link above at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Family/More-issues-trying-to-redeem-a-Google-Home-Mini/... . Good luck. I hope this works for you too.

Success here too, obviously a time zone issue. Order now completed (5 hours after first trying). Good luck everyone.

email eventually came through and i was able to place my order. expecting delivery in roughly 2 weeks time.

Same here. After a week of emailing back and forth with Spotify I got an answer that worked. Not sure why they don't just post it!?

When you get to the email notification that you're eligible for the Google Home Mini and you click on GET IT NOW, you'll be directed to a different page. You can use the page's URL and try it on an incognito/private browser. Or look for the code on it and manually apply it when you check out.

I first had to cancel my original attempt to order, then start over. The incognito window had me sign into my google account before hitting the purchase tab. All went smoothly from there.

Good luck. Hope this works for you all!

Eboyiii

Suggested posts