Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hinzufuegen weiteres Familienmitglied nicht moeglich / kein Mailversand

Hinzufuegen weiteres Familienmitglied nicht moeglich / kein Mailversand

Hallo zusammen,

habe hier einige Beitraege zu dem Thema gelesen, aber es hat nicht wirklich eine Antwort gegeben.

Ich habe einen Spotify Familly account mit derzeit einem Zusatzuser/Familienmitglied.

Nun wollte ich vor geraumer Zeit ein weiteres hinzufuegen, und die Emailadresse eingefuegt und die Einladung versendet.

Es kam keine Email an.

Heute erneut versucht, wieder keine Email.

Ich habe den neuen user geloescht, erneut probiert, keine Email.

User erneut geloescht, neu angelegt, andere Emailadresse versucht --> keine Email mit Anmeldelink.

Wie kann ich das Problem loesen?

Danke

sptiqbaah

4 Replies

Hey @sptiqbaah, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in German, you can reach out to us via email.

Can you ask them to check their spam/junk folders to see if it helps? Also, make sure you're inputting their email address in all lowercase letters.

Hope that helps.

Hello.

No it doesn´t matter you reply in English after 4 month.

Never the less: It did not work when I´ve tried to install one or more separate accounts.

Currently I have two accounts in summary, one for me and one for my wife. But if I try to add a new account for my kid(s)  it doens´t work.

There is no mail in the **bleep** folder.

I didn´t try it since March anymore, because it cost me a lot of time and nerves.

And if I read this board, i recognize I´m not the only one with such kind of issue.

br

Hey @sptiqbaah.

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry for the wait, but we're here to help! 

Does this issue persist if you send the invite using an incognito window? Give it a try and let us know if it helps.

We'll be right here waiting for an update 🙂

Hello sergiodavid,

I don´t really understand what do you mean with the incognito window, but it seems to be the favourite solution you propose to all the people with the same issue.

I´ve tried it also 10mins ago with a incognito window in my browser and the invitation does not arrive my inbox.

I´ve tried it for 3 or 4 times, it doesn´t help.

If we will not solve this issue soon, I will purpose to cancel the contract with spotify and sign for the same price at apple music family account.

br

Suggested posts