Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i rejoin back onto the family mix?

Solved!

How do i rejoin back onto the family mix?

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9 +

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

How do i rejoin back onto the family mix? As i accidentally left it due by mispressing the wrong button but there isn't any option to join back onto it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @GAMERGIRL786,

Good to hear it's working again! As the solution seems to be spread across several posts, here's a recap of the info:

Joining and leaving the Family Mix can only be done through an iOS or Android device, but it does apply across all devices afterwards. If you accidentally left the Family Mix, the playlist will still be visible but it won't contain any tracks.

1. Use your iOS or Android device to navigate to the Family Mix playlist

2. Tap the "Join" button that should be visible

3. If you don't see the button to join, tap the button with three dots to see options, then tap Join Family Mix

If it happens to be that you are already in the Family Mix but you don't see any tracks, try the following steps:

1. Leave the Family Mix

2. Log out off the app

3. Close the app

4. Open app and log back in

5. Search for the Family Mix playlist and join

If this post sums it up you can accept it as the solution, it might help someone else experiencing the same issue resolve it faster.

Kind regards

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Hi @GAMERGIRL786,

Not sure if you can really sign up to this. It's more like a playlist. Just like any other playlist you can like it. See also Family mix

Regards,

René 

I've liked it and reliked it and waited for days but my songs dont show up on the playlist anymore and i dont know how to get back to normal. @Reno01

Hi @GAMERGIRL786,

Joining and leaving the Family Mix can only be done through an iOS or Android device, but it does apply across all devices afterwards. If you accidentally left the Family Mix, the playlist will still be visible but it won't contain any tracks.

3. If you don't see the button to join, tap the button with three dots to see options, then tap Join Family Mix

To be clear, even if you left the Family Mix the option to like the playlist is still there but it won't cause you to join the Family Mix.

Enjoy!

I've tried to join back in it but when I do press the '...' button the opition to join isn't there. It says I'm in it but none of my tracks will show up.

Screenshot_20190922-004150_Spotify.jpg

Hi @GAMERGIRL786,

Can you try to leave the family mix, close the app, open the app and join the family mix again?

Let us know if this does the trick.

Regards,

René

It worked I just needed to search the family mix instead of going on recently played and then leave and rejoin. I also did log off and on again and restart the app. Thank you for the help @Shuidong @Rene01

Hi,

no problem. 

Can you accept the solution?

Regards,

René

Which one should I accept as I solution?

Marked as solution

Hi @GAMERGIRL786,

Good to hear it's working again! As the solution seems to be spread across several posts, here's a recap of the info:

If it happens to be that you are already in the Family Mix but you don't see any tracks, try the following steps:

1. Leave the Family Mix

2. Log out off the app

3. Close the app

4. Open app and log back in

5. Search for the Family Mix playlist and join

If this post sums it up you can accept it as the solution, it might help someone else experiencing the same issue resolve it faster.

Kind regards

The only way is, to leave the Family account and re-join again. After the re-join, the first pop-up asks: 'wanna join the family mix?'

Press the 'yes' button and the family-mix works correctly again. 

Your welcome. 

I joined family mix on my PC as the Android app does NOT have the option.

Please be more specific about how to find the Family Mix selections on Android app. I've logged off and back on yet no Family Mix options/selections anywhere.

Hey @RIKC53,

Thanks for your question!

Make sure to check out this support article, which explains how to access your Family Mix.

Let us know if you encounter any further issues - we'll be here to help you out.

Keep us posted 🙂

Want to rejoin my family mix after accidentally leaving it. Have done all the steps described above (logged out and even reinstalled the app), but option "join" is simply not there. Have tried from Android, macOS and online player.

photo_2020-08-20 17.36.13.jpg
photo_2020-08-20 17.36.17.jpg

Suggested posts