Premium

Country

UK

Device

IPhone/Windows

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

I had a family member who lives with me on my family premium and I accidently deleted them off, we have tried to re-add them back through sending an invite through to the email, but their not recieving the email and we have checked the junk email. Are you able to add them back to premium? or will it have to wait until the next date of the direct debit? If someone can help that would be grateful and come up with a soultion 

4 Replies

Hey @katie_brown94,

Can you try sending the invite to an alternate email address? The email address doesn't need to be associated with any Spotify account.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Help, got the same problem. Deleted a family member. Sent them a new email log on. However, how do I get back their playlists?

Hey there @cnb70,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

The content of an account isn't deleted if the user leaves a Premium Family plan or reverts to free after being Premium. All the content will remain in Your Library section. The only thing they need to do is download their content for offline listening again.

If that person isn't seeing any of their content and playlists, they're most likely logged in with a different account. Ask them to log out and log back in making sure they're using the correct login details.

Hope this helps. We'll be right here in case you have any questions 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Buenas por equivocacion me sali del plan familiar pero cuando queria volverme a agregar y me dice que no porque tenego que esperar 12 meses, necesito ayuda

Suggested posts