Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How many devices can an individual account be signed in on?

Solved!

How many devices can an individual account be signed in on?

Plan

Premium, Looking to get the family deal

Country

Ireland

My Question or Issue

Hello ma dudes,

I have a question about the Spotify Family deal. I'm looking to get it in my household. We all have our own accounts already and I understand that you can join them up for a more affordable price. I have a question regarding how devices are linked to each account. I know that the accounts will remain separate and that we can each play our own music at the same time if we were to get the family deal, but I'd like to know if one account can be linked to multiple devices without having to sign in and out all the time? At the moment I'm signed in on my laptop and my phone and I play from both, not at the same time, but if my phone is linked to my speaker, for instance, I can control what is being played on my Spotify from my laptop without it disconnecting... hopefully that makes sense. Anyway, if anyone could tell me how this would work with the family deal I would really appreciate it!

Many thanks,

Katie

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

You can use Spotify on as many devices as you want, but only one device can be playing music at a time and you can only store offline music on 3 devices. 

Just make sure you put every device to "remember password" so you don't have to keep logging in 🙂

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,

You can use Spotify on as many devices as you want, but only one device can be playing music at a time and you can only store offline music on 3 devices. 

Just make sure you put every device to "remember password" so you don't have to keep logging in 🙂

Thanks!

Suggested posts