Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to change from Single Premium account to family Premium account without losing the playlists

Solved!

How to change from Single Premium account to family Premium account without losing the playlists

Hi There!

How can I change from Single Premium account to family Premium account without losing the playlists, I have a valid subscription for extra 10 month , Im paying annually.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @semos512, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Great question.

When you change your subscription, you won't lose any saved content on your account (including playlists, songs, and liked activity, etc).

Premium Family plan is on a monthly basis, so you won't be able to pay for the plan annually.

Check out this page to get started with Premium Family.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @semos512, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Great question.

When you change your subscription, you won't lose any saved content on your account (including playlists, songs, and liked activity, etc).

Premium Family plan is on a monthly basis, so you won't be able to pay for the plan annually.

Check out this page to get started with Premium Family.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks for reply, 

the link indicate to "page not found 404 " could you please double check the link 🙂 

I Just notice that Premium Family plan is not available in our country (UAE) yet!

Hey @semos512,

No worries! You can always stay with Premium, which has great benefits. If you'd like to see Premium Family be considered in your area in the future, I'd recommend creating a new Idea about this here.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts