How to play different music on different speakersHow to play different music on different speakers

Highlighted

How to play different music on different speakersHow to play different music on different speakers

Casual Listener

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue 

We use sonos speakers, we are having issues playing different music on different speakers(other rooms) especially with alexa. Anybody has a suggestion?

Thanks

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: How to play different music on different speakersHow to play different music on different spe...

Hey there @Arjulaad7,

Thanks for reaching out! We'll happily help you sort this one out 🙂

Keep in mind that one account can only be used on one device at a time. Also note that some connections require Premium. You can check this page for supported devices and what's available to you.

We recommend to check your Alexa app to see whether you are connected over the same Spotify account on multiple speakers. This could be the cause of the issue. You will find detailed instructions on how to do this here

If that doesn't fix things could you explain in a little bit more detail when the connection to your speakers doesn't behave properly? You can also post screenshots of any error messages that pop up so we can take a closer look. You can use the Insert Photos option in the post editor to do this, just be sure to hide any personal or sensitive information.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Have a great day!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS