Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I added my partner to my family account but he still hasn't received an email invite

Solved!

I added my partner to my family account but he still hasn't received an email invite

I started a family subscription last week and added my partner to the account but he still hasn't received any email from Spotify notifying him of the invite. I checked the email address that I entered for him (correct). He checked his inbox and spam and hasn't received any email from Spotify yet. I resent the invite several times from Spotify family subscription page... still no success. Can you please help? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @cdonghi, welcome to the Community 🙂

Yes, I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Oh yes that's right. Invites can only be sent out via email at the moment, sorry.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @vtersol,

I'd recommend that you try to send the link manually, instead of sending an invite via email. 

Let me know how it goes.

Hey @vtersol,

Inviting by link is no longer available. Can you try inviting them again from a different browser/incognito window?

If that doesn't help, the member you’re trying to invite should change the email on their Spotify account, and then try inviting them again, sending the request to this new email.

Hope it helps. 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

when you're doing a family plan, all of the invites will go to your email account not his, so that could possibly be the problem, check your email and see if you got an invite. on adding a family member/spouse. and once you get that invite then he will have his own spotify music account and you guys will be all set.

any more questions feel free to email me back .

hope this works.

I have the same problem.

I tried all the solutions in this post but none of them work. Isn't an email to write for customer service?? 

Marked as solution

Hi @cdonghi, welcome to the Community 🙂

Yes, I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Oh yes that's right. Invites can only be sent out via email at the moment, sorry.

Suggested posts