Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am one of Premium for Family, but it seems that I was still in Free Plan on Android.

Solved!

I am one of Premium for Family, but it seems that I was still in Free Plan on Android.

Plan

Premium for Family

Country

Hong Kong

Device

OnePlus A5000

Operating System

Android 9.0.0

My Question or Issue

My Android Spotify version is 8.5.3.716 (the latest version of Google Play, and it is not Beta or Alpha).

Look the pic, it is from someone in the same Family Plan:image.png

But mine is:

image.png

We are all in 8.5.3.716.

I am one of Premium for Family, what is the problem....?

image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @hjthjthjt,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

From the screenshots you've shared, it looks like you're on our new Your Library experience. You can read more info about this in this Spotify Answer.

Keep in mind that we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. When this happens, you might see something different on the app that your friend doesn’t, so no worries! There's more information about this here.

Hope this helps clarify things but don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey there @hjthjthjt,

thanks for posting !

Just to make sure you're logged in with the same account on all devices please reach you account page online and click "Sign Out Everywhere".

After this had been done, use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details and make sure you're logged in with the right one which is part of the family plan.

Hope this helps 😃

Marked as solution

Hey there @hjthjthjt,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

From the screenshots you've shared, it looks like you're on our new Your Library experience. You can read more info about this in this Spotify Answer.

Keep in mind that we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. When this happens, you might see something different on the app that your friend doesn’t, so no worries! There's more information about this here.

Hope this helps clarify things but don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts