Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am triyng to join premium family, and it doesnt work

I am triyng to join premium family, and it doesnt work

My husband is already paying for Family Premium, I tried to join million times, but it doesnt work

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Czech republic

Ipjone 7 Plus

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue 

What can I do when it just doesnt work. I tried thousand times. My husband is already paying it but it doesnt work. After I clik on invitation in e-mail, after I fill all info it just show that it doest work. Please help!

1812F109-34A4-4032-BB9A-25EFC1B4E69A.png
7 Replies

Hey there @MarketaKovarik,

thanks for posting !

As a first step, please visit this help page on the Premium for family.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hello, We tried that also multiple times before, but it also doesnt work 😞 so what is next step? Let me know. Best regards Markéta

Can you please translate the error message you're getting so i'd be able to provide you with the right steps?

Thanks 🙂

Hello, translation is : Joining Premium Family wasnt succesfull. Need help? Thats it 😞 thanks lot for help. Have a nice day

Same Problem. No error Message. Just the Information that it was mit successfull. 

I supose, that the Adresse is not exactly the same. How can I controll the adress oft the Family Account 

Maybe my husband made a mistake in the adress. So the best way is to Cancel this Premium Family and make New ?

thanks for the translation !

Please make sure that any memeber who joins the Family plan followed these steps:

To join an existing Premium for Family plan, you need to reside at the same physical address as the plan’s owner (the person who subscribed to the plan). 

All members have their own personal Premium account (so you don’t need to worry about asking the plan’s owner for their username and password). 

If you don't have an account yet, you’re given the option to create one as you join. If you do, and already have Premium, future payments switch to the plan owner (and any Premium time remaining from previous payments will resume when you leave the family plan). 

Note: If you're subscribed to Spotify Premium through a third party, e.g. your mobile provider, you need to cancel your subscription with them to join Premium for Family.

1. Have the owner invite you to their plan.
  2. You'll receive an email with a link to join. Open and click ACCEPT INVITATION. You're redirected to your account page, where you'll see a confirmation screen.
    Note: If you're not already logged in or don't have an account yet, you'll be asked to log in or sign up before seeing the confirmation.
  3. Enter your details and click SUBMIT to join the Premium for Family plan.

All details should align and in most cases memebers cannot join due to speling or written mistakes.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts