Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change my family plan

Solved!

I can't change my family plan

I have a family plan with a few friends. We're students and we live together. Earlier this year, a friend had to move out of the house. At that time she paid for the family plan, so she just cancelled it and another friend started to pay for it. Last month this friend also had to move away, so we did the same thing...

However, things aren't working. I just received a message stating that I can just change my family plan once a year.

Is there a way to solve this?

I don't believe that we can't have the plan just because we had to change paying account. We lose our plan, spotify loses a few clients...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @gcrivellari, welcome to the Spotify Community!

That limitation is active to keep the fraud in the Family Plans controlled, but don't worry, I have great news, you can contact Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares, they might be able to set you up in a new Family Plan.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @gcrivellari, welcome to the Spotify Community!

That limitation is active to keep the fraud in the Family Plans controlled, but don't worry, I have great news, you can contact Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares, they might be able to set you up in a new Family Plan.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Thank you. I'll fill the contact form.

Suggested posts