Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't register for my Google home mini

I can't register for my Google home mini

I have just paid for family and I am a first time subscriber. I am trying to register to get my Google home mini now and when I go to the registration page and click on the link it redirects me to the home page. Am I doing something wrong or is there some problem with trying to claim these at the moment?

I am a UK based user for information 

Thanks Mike 

4 Replies

Same here, is the only reason I just renewed a spotify a subscription but will cancel again (at least until GPM is killed) if this offer is no longer running.

I am a long term Spotify subscriber, I didn’t get any email advising of this offer and whenever I click on links for the offer I just get a standard Spotify pages, nothing for any offer ☹️

Hey there @mikeryan8878,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, this promotion's now ended. This would explain why you're having troubles claiming this offer.

However, we'd recommend keeping an eye on the Google Store and Spotify.com for more great deals and promotional offers.

Hope this helps clarify things but do let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey there @bowman666_1,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this!

Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind that since this promotion has now ended, it would explain why you're having troubles accessing it. 

In this case, it'd be a good idea keeping an eye on both the Google Store and spotify.com for more great deals and promotional offers we might offer in the future.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything we can lend a hand with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts