Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot confirm address in Family and now I'm out

I cannot confirm address in Family and now I'm out

How can I confirm my address? I didn t notice Spotify email asking to confirm my address and after 7 days I had been passed to Spotify Free. Please help me. Thanks

13 Replies

Hey there @Antocomo,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you haven't already, we'd recommend checking the "Why was I removed from the Premium for Family plan?" section in this support site article.

Just to confirm, have you tried asking your plan's owner to send you a new invitation? If you have, and you're having troubles joining again, or seeing an error message, we'd recommend reaching out to us by following the link here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi, 

I cannot solve with another invitation. I tried.

How can I solve the problem?

Thank you a lot.

Antonella

Hey Antonella, 

Keep in mind that if you don't live in the same address as the Premium for Family owner, you can upgrade your account to your own Premium subscription here

As this help article explains, all members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address.

If Spotify's unable to verify the members of a Premium for Family plan, they are removed from the plan.

Let us know if there's anything else!

Hi,

I know that I need to live in the same address and it is. 

I know that Spotify cannot verify but I simply forgot to confirm with the address after your email in 7 days.

Please, how can I do?

Thanks,

Anto

Hello,

any answers?

Thanks!

Anto

Hey @Antocomo

Here are some things to check first:

• If you’re accepting the invite on the same device it was sent from, make sure the owner who sent the invite has logged out of their account page first.
  • If you didn’t receive an email with the link, be sure to check your junk/spam folders.

Still not working? Try resending the invite:

Note: Only plan owners can send invites. If you’re trying to join a plan, you need to ask the owner to complete these steps.

1. Go to your Premium for Family account page and select the member you want to re-invite.
  2. Click RESEND INVITE.
  3. If that doesn’t work, click CANCEL INVITE and re-invite the member by clicking SEND INVITE, and re-entering their details.Hope this helps!

Hi,

we have already done these tests, but they don't work.

Thanks,

Anto

@Antocomo

Can you also tell the owner of the account to send the invite from an incognito window?

Ich bräuchte zu diesem Thema auch dringend Hilfe.

Meine Frau und meine Tochter kann ich auch nicht mehr einladen 😞

Lg

Hi, 

I doesn't work, also with the invite sent by an incognito wondow. So, please, help me and the other guy. I attached the printscreen of the error message I received, but it is in Italian.

Thanks!

Anto

spotify.jpg

Any news???

Hey, I also had this problem and it was solved in minutes once I contacted them on Facebook.

You can send them a message on:

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/

Twitter (DM):

https://twitter.com/spotifycares 

Spotify Support:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

Let me know if you need more help! Xx

did you work it out? has just happened to me

Suggested posts