Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have credit cards in Singapore, New Zealand and Romania. Which has PremiumFamily?

I have credit cards in Singapore, New Zealand and Romania. Which has PremiumFamily?

Premium

Device not relevent

My daughter and I live in the same house. We had a family account- now it appears we don't and she's lost access to all her playlists etc. We live in three countries throughout the year. I can have an account, I think, in any one of these countries. I switched to Romania, but I think Premium Family is not available in this country...  

2 Replies

Hey @otherworldevent.

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you two are having issues with your Premium Family subscription.

I can assure you that Premium Family is available in Romania, as you can read here.

To see which payment method is used for your Spotify account, please visit your Subscription page in your Account.

I hope this helps, let me know.

Felix

Hey there @otherworldevent,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

At the moment, Premium Family is not available in Romania. However, if this is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd suggest adding your +VOTE and feedback to this idea.

On another note, if your daughter is having troubles finding content she's liked or followed in Your Library, it’s possible she's logging into the wrong account. To double check this, we'd recommend she follows the steps in this Spotify Answer to locate any accounts she may have with us.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts