Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid twice

Solved!

I paid twice

I had  Spotify premium, I recently changed for a family one but I still paid for my premium. My brother had the same problem and he refund. 

How can I pay for one Label?

Thanks

Plan

Premium for Family

Country

Switzerland

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I had  Spotify premium, I recently changed for a family one but I still paid for my premium. My brother had the same problem and he refund. 

How can I pay for one Label?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @genoude01,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

It's a common mistake for users to initialy create a second account or upon upgrading to special offers/subscriptions.

In order to have a first test and check for a possible second account, please use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details.

However, if you didn't find any extra accounts that may have caused this charge, please visit this official Spotify refunds info page.

Hope this helps 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @genoude01,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

It's a common mistake for users to initialy create a second account or upon upgrading to special offers/subscriptions.

In order to have a first test and check for a possible second account, please use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details.

However, if you didn't find any extra accounts that may have caused this charge, please visit this official Spotify refunds info page.

Hope this helps 

Suggested posts