Country
LT and IT

Device

(iPhone 7 and iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I want to take Premium Family for me and my boyfriend. However, I can see that is written "6 Premium accounts for family members under one roof". Could you give me more information what does it mean?
As I am registered as from Lithuania (where I and my boyfriend are living) and my boyfriend is old Spotify user and has his account as Italian. If I will take a Family premium account, will I be able to add him too? He does not want to create a new account as he already has his list, me too, I dont want to change to Italian account. Especially because at the moment we stay in LT.

2 Replies

Hi there @Greta123,

thanks for posting !

The Family Plan subscription allows multiple family members living in the same country and residing under the same address to have their own private accounts invited to one paying account by the owner who set it up.

If your boyfriend's account was initially set in Italy and the both of you currently live in Lithuania, you will not be able to invite him to the plan as it conflicts with the plan's requirements.

Please visit this Premium for Family info page for further instructions on how it works exactly.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂  

Hey there @Greta123,

Thanks for reaching out! 

As long as you and your boyfriend have the same physical address and the country in your accounts is the same, it should be no problem having Premium Family together 🙂 

If you've started living together a while ago and the country in your boyfriend's account is set to Italy, he can change it to his current one.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts