Impossible de rajouter un membre de ma famille

Impossible de rajouter un membre de ma famille

Plan

Premium family

Country

France

My Question or Issue

Bonjour,

Ayant opté pour le premium familly bien avant qu'il n'y ait l'obligation de vivre sous le même toit (dans le genre aberrant c'est pas mal), je n'ai jamais indiqué mon adresse dans mon profil. Hors aujourd'**bleep**, il ne m'est ni possible :

- de modifier mon adresse (qui était inexistante dans mon profil)

- d'ajouter un membre de ma famille (qui vit sous mon toit d'ailleurs.... )

Merci de régler rapidement ce problème.

3 Replies

Hey @Eilec,

Thanks for getting in touch. Hope you don't mind our reply in English 🙂 

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan. If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

You can read more about this on this page. 

Let us know if you have any other questions! Have a nice day 🙂 

that's absolutly stupid.

I never had to register my address before ! I've been Spotify since many years, how could I know you gonna change the rules ? Now I can't do anything except a stupid manipulation : cancel my account, creat a new one and start over again? Don't you think, apart making you lose customers, that's a boring way to deal with that ?

I don't accept this answer as a solution, sorry, you must find me an other way to fix my problem.

Hey @Eilec.

Thanks for getting back to us.

We've been requesting an address since the beginning. It's possible however that you left the fields blank.

If you want a new address you'll need to create a new account. No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You’ll be able to visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

If you'd like to know which address is registered with us, get in touch with support and they will be able to tell you what address is saved. You can get in touch with support here.

Hope it will work. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts