Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossible de refaire parti de Spotify Family | Impossible to be back in the Spotify Family package

Impossible de refaire parti de Spotify Family | Impossible to be back in the Spotify Family package

Bonjour à tous !

Il y a maintenant un peu plus d'un mois mon père m'a par mégarde supprimé du compte family, et depuis ce jour il lui est impossible de me rajouter dessus.

Il a tenté de renvoyer bien 30 fois l'invitation, de me supprimer des comptes puis de me rajouter une bonne 30aine de fois aussi rien n'y fait.

Je trouve ça clairement abusé alors que nous payons pour ce service, et j'ai beau tenter de contacter spotify sur tous les réseaux possibles (Fb, Twitter) je ne reçois aucune réponse. Et bien sur aucun numéro existe afin de les contacter réellement et de régler ceci plus facilement ...

De plus, ayant créé mon compte via facebook il m'est impossible de changer d'adresse mail (ce qui pourrait éventuellement être un point bloquant).

Bref avez vous des conseils ? Est ce que ce topic attirera enfin l'attention de ceux qui gèrent la plateforme Spotify ?

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses

Hello everybody !

About a month ago my father deleted me from the family account by mistake, and since this day it is impossible to add me back on it. He tried several times to send an invitation, he also tried to delete my account and then add it again in the accounts register but nothing works.

We are paying for this family pack and I can't acces it...

Moreover I tried to contact Spotify on Facebook and on Twitter but no one is responding. And of course there isn't any phone number to contact a real person.

One more information : I have created my account via Facebook so I can't change the email adress. That could have been a solution but their system made it impossible.

Do you have any advices ?

Thank you for your answers

1 Reply

Hey @Amomo, thanks for writing.

That's not cool. The thing is that sometimes the information once given to Spotify (regarding the users’ addresses) don’t match the ones they have. The data might be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, hence the removal of some users.

Even though you've tried getting in touch with the Spotify Cares staff, I suggest you try again. Through FB you can also use another the account from someone in your family, if possible.

Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts