Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invite E-mail to Join Family Plan is Not Being Received by Family Members

Solved!

Invite E-mail to Join Family Plan is Not Being Received by Family Members

I recently joined the family plan and I had no issues inviting most of my family. When I tried to invite the last two members of my household, they would not receive the invitation email. I've double checked the emails, canceled the invitations and re-sent them. Still all that has not worked and I am not sure what could be the cause or how to resolve this issue. If there is another way to add them or if they need to first confirm their emails (which has been done) after they sign up. I don't know what else to do to resolve this issue. I look forward to your response if you've had a similar issue I would appreciate the help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Heres another Spotify forum that solved the problem, it also tells you how to do it manually. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello, 

This problem has multiple solutions. First try sending the link manually and not over email. Second try sending the link to a different email. Thirdly you can contact Spotify to work it out for you by clicking this link.

How do I send a the invitation manually? I wasn't aware I could do that. I will follow the link and try that as well as send some likes once my family members are added. Thanks for your help!

Marked as solution

Heres another Spotify forum that solved the problem, it also tells you how to do it manually. 

Suggested posts