Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invite doesn't get send and cannot join the family plan

Invite doesn't get send and cannot join the family plan

Hallo,

I have a problem setting up my spotify premium for family plan. I have send an invite to my wife, but the she doesn't get an email. I have checked spam, I have resend the invite several times, I have triple checked the email adress, I have withraw the invite and sett up again. Nothing helps.

Than I decided to create another email adres and than the email got through, but by setting up the account there came this massage: "cannot join premium for family"

Somebody any advice?Schermafbeelding 2017-08-30 om 06.52.41.png

3 Replies

Hey @irisrino,

I'd recommend making sure that your wife is logged into her own account when trying to accept the invite.

Thanks and let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This isn't working either, is there a way to contact a Spotify helpdesk. I think this is something they have to fix, but I can't find any information, only that I could ask them on twitter, but I don't have Twitter.

You can log out of Spotify by clicking on 'Log Out' after clicking on your name in the top right corner of the Spotify website.

After you've done that, your wife needs to open the invite link again and there she will be asked to log in. She needs to make sure that she puts her login details in there, not yours.

After she's logged into her account, she should have no issues accepting the invite 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts