Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invite for premium for family not working

Invite for premium for family not working

Hello,

I've been trying to add my wife to my Premium for Family account with no success.  First of all, she lives in the same house as I do.  Both of my daughters had no problem joining, every thing went smooth.  Not with my wife.  I've sent her invites twice, and each time she's promted to put in the code, then congratulated about joining and asked to put in her name and address to confirm.  Then the pop-up box shows saying she confirms that she lives in the same home as me.  Answers yes.  Then the screen goes right back to screen asking for invite code.  Never getting to a success page.  What gives?  Could someone please help me get this fixed.  

Thanks 

Jeff

1 Reply

Hello cofer22,

Welcome and sorry your family is having issues! I will do my best to help.

Can you please ask your wife to sign out of her account and try to log in with in with google incognito. Then when prompted add the code and address.

If that does not fix the issue I would reccommend getting in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Let me know how it goes, and if I can help in any other way please let me know also!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts