Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invitier Family members

Invitier Family members

Hi,

I upgraded to the Family Account and can‘t invite the other members. I accept the invitation and it shows a code in the email, but when I press accept, nothing happens and it stays in the invitation sending mode. What can I do? Please help! Thank you in advance. Greets Michael

5 Replies

Hey @MichaelAllinger, welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you invited your own account to the plan. Make sure that when you're sending the invites, you send them to the email addresses of your family members.

If they have an account set up, they just need to follow the steps listed here. If they don't have an account set up yet, they can create one here.

Hope that helps 🙂

i‘ve got a similar probelm: if i send an invitation to my fathers email adress he can‘t accept it, there always comes an error which says that he can‘t register to spitify because the website ran out of date (but i sent it just a few minutes ago).

can someone help me please, i don‘t know what to do

Hello @tina2208,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Try opening up an incognito internet browsing window and see if you can accept the invitation from this window.

Hope it works! Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day.

it worked!! 

thanks a lot 

Hey there @tina2208,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Glad to hear your father successfully joined your plan now!

If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout. We'll be... spotify:track:0RgbnHAEagK03KEHy634to

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts